Travis has extensive experience in both public practice and commerce. During this time, he has worked directly and indirectly with small business clients, local and state government authorities, as well as a variety of not-for-profit organisations.
Travis currently works at RSM in Geraldton in a managerial and consulting role, where he specialises in consulting services to local government, completion of business plans, and industry surveys and reports.
Travis is RSM in Geraldton's resident auditor, conducting financial, trust account and internal audits for a range of local businesses.
Travis specialises in
- Local government services
- Management accounting services
- Strategic and business planning
- Financial reporting for a variety of businesses and not-for-profit entities
- External audit and financial reporting experience covering a variety of large, medium and small private and public sector entities
- Experience in liaising with and reporting to boards, audit committees and management
- Significant experience in reviewing compliance with government policy and legislation
- Extensive experience in reviewing controls over computer systems and various accounting software packages, including Oracle, Synergy, and QuickBooks
Solutions Travis provides
- High-level government and commercial consulting
- External audit
- Business case preparation and financial modelling
- The Murchison Region Vermin Cell Report
- Shire of Yalgoo Forward Capital Works Plan
- Shire of Murchison Strategic Planning
- Member, Chartered Accountants in Australia and New Zealand
- Bachelor of Commerce, double major in Accounting (Curtin University of Technology)
- Business Law with Distinction (Curtin University of Technology)