Our Graduate Program has been designed to provide you with technical, personal and professional development to enable you to become our next generation of leaders.
As a Graduate you will:
- Be assigned a “buddy” to show you the ropes
- Attend Grad Week for soft and technical skills training
- Be part of a national network of Grads/Undergrads
- Learn from our expert Partners and other senior leaders
- Receive training in Business Development
- Follow a clear career path
- Have fun!
RSM offers the combined benefits of a big firm including extensive networks, training and career opportunities within a highly supportive, people oriented workplace. This combination provides a great environment to build your skills and confidence.
As one of the largest mid-tier accounting firms in Australia, we provide meaningful opportunities for students across the country in both metro and regional areas. We are passionate about our Graduates and believe in providing formal and experiential training, as well as on-the-job coaching and mentoring, to develop our Grads to achieve their best.
At the start of each year, we fly all of our new Graduates nationally to one of Australia’s capital cities for “Grad Week”. This is an opportunity to network with other Graduates, Managers and Partners and for you to learn more about who we are at RSM.