FAMILY LAW WEBINAR
Do you find yourself wading through financial documents and pondering the same accounting questions time and time again?
Are there things you feel you SHOULD know... but you could perhaps do with a refresher?
The Family Law team at RSM in Perth are taking you back to school as they deliver their latest webinar: Accounting 101.
In this one-hour webinar, you will hear from our team of experts as they bring you their top tips concerning Family Law matters from their areas of expertise.
This webinar is aimed at junior Family Lawyers, and of course, more senior Family Lawyers who want to brush up on their accounting skills.
TOPICS TO BE DISCUSSED INCLUDE:
- What happens if one of the parties in a Family Law case is bankrupt?
- Financial Statements - What do I need to ask for and what can they tell me?
- Are there tax liabilities lurking that haven’t been considered?
- Identifying key business valuation considerations from Financial Statements.
- Division of assets, including accessing superannuation.
- How to highlight and identify any asset valuation concerns regarding SMSFs.
Date: Tuesday, 1 December 2020
Time: 12.00pm - 1.00pm AWST / 3.00pm - 4.00pm AEDT
Please note: This is an online webinar. Zoom access details will be provided upon registration