THE FARMER'S LEARNING LAB: FUNDAMENTALS FOR THRIVING FARMS
In order to stay competitive and relevant, farmers need to have the necessary tools and insights to conquer the ever-changing and complex world of business.
Join us at The Farmer's Learning Lab, a half-day conference that will explore the financial, innovation, legal, funding and economic factors currently impacting Queensland's agribusiness sector to help support you through the challenges and opportunities facing the industry.
- Investment and export opportunities
- Finance options for grain and livestock
- Livestock analysis reports
- Queensland Rural Debt Survey
- Accounting update
- Vegetation management
- Automation in agriculture
- William Laird, RSM
- Bruce McConnel, Food Leaders Australia
- Prof. Craig Ballie, Centre for Agricultural Engineering, USQ
- Ari McCamley, Thynne + Macartney
- Cameron MacMillan, Queensland Rural & Industry Development Authority
- Brendan Skerman, AGDATA
- Bob Licina, NAB, Trade & Working Capital
RSM AND AGRIBUSINESS
Since our foundation over 95 years ago, RSM has been embedded in Australian agribusiness. We have extensive experience in the sector and a strong passion for its values. Regardless of size and location, or whether a family owned or large publicly traded farming organisation, our team appreciates the ever-changing agribusiness landscape. We understand the social and economic issues facing the agricultural sector and the long association with the industry is one that we are particularly proud of.