Are you interested in moving to Xero or are you already on the Journey?
RSM Australia invites you to attend our free, interactive and informative Great Southern Xero workshops for all current (up to intermediate) and potential Xero users.
- Reconciling the bank, including effective use of rules, matching, cash coding and common errors
- Sales invoices/debtors including files, emailing, getting paid quicker and bills to pay/creditors
- Getting the most out of Xero reporting
- Using contacts efficiently
- Payroll, including the back-end settings, templates, leave accruals, correcting errors, employee time sheets, finalisation, and STP
- Customising your file
- Products and services
- A snapshot of industry applications + add-ons that integrate with Xero
This workshop will run for three hours, including one-on-one support for individual or specific questions.
MEET THE SPEAKERS
Principal, RSM Australia
Jimmy joined the Business Advisory division at RSM in Katanning in 2006 after emigrating from South Africa where he had been involved in his family farming operation. As an early adopter of cloud-based accounting solutions such as Xero and coming from a farming background, Jimmy specialises in improving efficiencies in agribusiness and making key decisions using real time data and information.
Marie Van Blommestein
Senior Manager, RSM Australia
Marie is a chartered accountant and senior practice manager with more than 10 years’ experience in public accounting, serving high net worth individuals, partnerships, companies, trust, trust law and deceased estates in the business and agricultural sector.Providing digital business solutions to a range of clients in agriculture, Marie works closely with Xero users to develop leading efficiencies in their systems so that businesses can operate at their best.
Date: Wednesday, 28 July 2021
Time: 9:00am – 12:00pm AWST
Venue: Gnowangerup CRC
Cost: This workshop is free
Registrations for these workshops are strictly limited. Be sure to register early to secure your booking today. Attendees are encouraged to bring their own laptops or tablets.
For further information, or if you have any questions please contact your local CRC or get in touch with RSM in Katanning on [email protected] or call 9821 1277.