Aleksandar Opacic is a Principal in the Assurance and Advisory division in Perth.
He has over 10 years of accounting, audit and assurance experience gained across a broad spectrum of industries using the RSM International audit methodology.
His experience includes listed companies, large proprietary companies and various government departments. He also provides professional services to clients, including general accounting assistance, interpretation of accounting standards and various risk management services.
Aleksandar has also completed a short-term secondment with an RSM member firm located in Dallas, Texas (USA). His experience includes adherence to and interpretation of accounting standards under IFRS and US GAAP.
He maintains the highest technical and professional standard and thinks strategically about client needs by understanding their business, industry and key risks.
Aleksandar’s areas of special interest and experience include:
- Audits, statutory and otherwise, of entities across industries including construction, mining, resources, engineering and manufacturing
- Statutory accounts preparation
- Due diligence reviews
- Risk analysis
Significant client projects of note include:
- Mineral Resources Limited
- Coogee Chemicals Pty Limited
- Aerison Holdings Pty Limited
- Bachelor of Commerce (Curtin University)
- Member of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (CA)