Chris Depiazzi is a senior manager of RSM in Rockingham.
Having commenced his accounting career with RSM in 1997, Chris has worked in the Moora, Katanning and Mandurah offices, gaining experience in the rural and business sectors of accounting and taxation.
In 2003 Chris moved to Mandurah with his family to take on a senior role in the office where he is responsible for a wide variety of clients from many industries including farming, health, fishing, retail and professional services. As well as servicing Mandurah clients, Chris is also responsible for managing and servicing the newly established Rockingham office.
Chris has built strong client relationships through his commitment to servicing their accounting, taxation and succession needs. Chris has established strong alliances with many other professionals and can refer clients for such services as legal, marketing, financial planning, bookkeeping, insurance and much more.
Solutions Chris Depiazzi provides
Chris specialises in accounting for small to medium enterprises in areas including:
- taxation advice and planning
- business structures
- succession and business planning
- finance and superannuation
- business profitability and cashflow analysis
- primary production
- Member, Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Treasurer, Rockingham Kwinana Chamber of Commerce
- Bachelor of Commerce - Accounting and Finance (University of Western Australia)
- Post Graduate Diploma of Chartered Accounting (ICAA)