Dean is a director of the Business Advisory division in Albury. He has over 25 years corporate and business exposure with broad coverage across both professional services and the commercial sector.
Dean is a trusted business adviser and has built relationships across an extensive range of businesses and industry sectors including real estate (commercial and residential), construction, transport and logistics, and retail sectors.
Dean has extensive expertise in continuous improvement, risk and tax mitigation, key operational and management enhancement, organisational restructuring, strategy implementation and leadership/team development.
He has a proven ability to negotiate and provide successful outcomes in high-level commercial activities including business reconstruction, investor/owner introductions and exits, and business disposal/acquisition.
Dean has extensive experience in assisting clients in the Albury region.
Dean Bocquet is a Partner of RSM Australia Partners and a Director of RSM Australia Pty Ltd.
Solutions Dean Bocquet provides
- Controls and leads exceptional client outcomes in all facets of SME/MM business frameworks, including tax planning, business growth, and operational improvement.
- Actively mentors business owners and management, reviews internal systems and implementation, and assists in successful organisational change management.
- Promotes strong corporate governance and ensures effective risk management, strategic planning, and owner/investor value enhancement.
- Identified and developed best business and growth initiatives (including exporting and overseas operating structures) for emerging SME businesses.
- Successfully navigated owner succession and re-engineering of SME operations to an optimum trading position.
- Mentoring, accounting and leadership advice to regional and state business award winners.
- Professional member, CPA Australia
- Public Practice Certificate/Tax Agent
- Masters of Business (Finance & Management) - La Trobe University