Since joining the firm as a graduate in 2002, Fiona worked in the Business Advisory division in Perth before moving to the Busselton office in 2009 and then the Bunbury office in 2019.
Fiona has vast experience providing tax and accounting services to individuals, partnerships, trusts, and companies across a range of industries. She has also maintained a high level of superannuation knowledge and can assist clients with their planning and retirement goals.
Fiona is a cloud accounting specialist and is also a certified Xero advisor and Intuit Pro Advisor. She has converted many businesses across to cloud accounting software, and having access to live data enables her to provide clients with up-to-date solutions and assist them with profitability and growing their business.
"I really like helping people. Whether it's businesses starting out, expanding, or winding down, I enjoy being on the journey with clients and assisting in any way I can. I enjoy helping clients reach their goals, and also seeing my staff succeed."
Fiona strives to work with her clients to achieve their goals and objectives and prides herself on the personal attention she provides to them - that is why so many of her clients recommend her to other businesses.
When Fiona isn't at work, she's busy being a mum to her three gorgeous kids! She enjoys playing and coaching hockey, and visiting the family farm with the kids. Fiona is also a gun at tennis and loves to holiday in the snow.
Solutions Fiona provides
- Tax compliance (including income tax, FBT, GST, and CGT)
- Business planning and business structures
- Business valuations and acquisitions
- Profitably growing businesses
- Cloud accounting
- Fiona’s focus is on the South West region and she currently provides a range of services to local pharmacies, medical practices, GPs, and other health professionals.
- Fiona has worked as the Chief Financial Officer within the business of an RSM Restructuring & Recovery client for a period of 12 months. This gave her invaluable insight into the management and operation of the business which enables her to assist all clients with managing and growing their businesses.
- Member, Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (CAANZ)
- Bachelor of Commerce – Accounting and Sports Administration (Curtin University)
- Xero certified advisor
- Intuit Quickbooks certified ProAdvisor