Partner - Sydney
Grace has had an extensive career as a financial adviser and business leader in Private Banking and Financial Advice for over 20 years.
She also provides solutions for succession planning, inter-generational wealth transfer, family office, retirement planning, succession planning, international clients, and migration investment advice.
RSM Financial Services Australia Pty Ltd ABN 22 009 176 354 AFS Licence No 238282.
Grace Bacon is a Partner of RSM Australia Partners and a Director of RSM Financial Services Australia Pty Ltd.
Grace has experience working with high-net-worth clients with family succession planning and providing strategic plans to grow, protect, and transfer their assets to the next generation. She helps clients simplify financial and non-financial complexities so they can focus their energy on what they enjoy most in life.
"What motivates me at work is helping clients solve and simplify financial and non-financial concerns so they can have the peace of mind that their affairs are in order during and beyond their lifetime."
SOLUTIONS GRACE PROVIDES
Grace provides advice in all areas of financial planning and specialises in the following areas:
Through his extensive business advisory experience, Dace is able to provide sound advice and innovative solutions in the areas of:
- Building and protecting your wealth
- Superannuation including self-managed super funds (SMSFs)
- Planning for, and making the most of your retirement
- Succession planning
- Inter-generational wealth transfer
- International clients and investments for migration
- Estate Planning
- Financial Planning Association of Australia (FPA)
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP)
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Diploma of Financial Planning, Deakin University
- Dr John Yu Fellowship - Cultural Diversity and Leadership
- Global Executive MBA (currently undertaking)
- Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS)