Grace completed her Bachelor of Commerce at the University of WA in 2000, majoring in accounting and finance. She returned to work in Singapore for two years before joining her husband in Esperance in 2002. She became a chartered accountant in 2004 and has worked with RSM since 2007. She is a senior manager within the Business Advisory division, consulting from the Esperance office.
During her time with RSM, Grace has developed extensive experience in business consultancy and taxation. Her continued exposure to various industries, both in the farming and non-farming sectors, ensures that her knowledge is both current and industry specific.
Solutions Grace provides
Grace specialises in consulting to small to medium enterprises in areas including:
- financial reporting
- taxation advice and planning
- succession and business planning
- budgeting and cashflow management
- Member, Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Bachelor of Commerce (University of Western Australia)
- Registered tax agent