Johan emigrated from South Africa and joined RSM in Narrogin at the beginning of 2007. In South Africa, he worked as a legal adviser for 12 years and thereafter as an accountant for 5 years before emigrating.
Johan has extensive knowledge and experience in providing accounting, taxation and business advice and services to individuals and small to medium enterprises.
Johan also has a keen interest in cloud based accounting solutions and to implement such solutions for the benefit of his clients.
Johan’s hobbies are mountain biking, sport and anything to do with technology.
Solutions Johan provides
Johan has experience in providing advice on the following:
- Business structures
- General tax advice and tax planning
- Business solutions including income tax, capital gains tax & GST
- Budgeting and cash flow analysis
- Rural accounting
- Succession planning
- Cloud accounting solutions
- Associate Member, Chartered Practicing Accountants in Australia (CPA)
- Bachelor of Commerce – Law (University of the Free State)
- LLB (University of the Free State)
- Honours in Accounting (B Compt. Hons) - (University of South Africa)