Karla is based in our Ballarat office, working within our Business Advisory division. Karla advises small and medium-sized businesses on how to enhance business growth and profitability. In doing so, she helps them realise their full potential through a range of improvement and strategic outcomes.
“I'm motivated by being there to assist and guide my clients as they need. Many of my clients are family groups, so I enjoy being on the journey with them, offering them day-to-day support.”
Karla can service a range of clients from high net wealth individuals to small family-owned business with an objective to always deliver practical outcomes in a timely matter to help them achieve their goals.
Prior to joining RSM, Karla worked for a large multinational corporation IBM, working on their customer support desk.
When Karla is not at work, you can usually find her running as she enjoys spending majority of her time training or competing in events. In a previous life, Karla was a gymnast and can still do backflips on request!
SOLUTIONS KARLA PROVIDES
- Business Planning
- Business Strategy and Development
- Cloud Accounting
- Single Touch Payroll
- Family Wealth and Private Client
- Self-Managed Superannuation
- Cash Flow Management
- Family Office
- Karla offers a broad range of services to her clients, assisting them with their cashflow planning, payroll, cloud accounting and compliance, as well as giving advice to help them minimize tax and build wealth.
- Member, Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Bachelor of Commence (Accounting) - University of Ballarat