Leesa Darby is a Manager in the Business Advisory division in Mandurah.
Leesa has gained experience in a diverse range of industries, focusing particularly on mining, property and construction, health and transport. Leesa's experience includes the preparation of financial statements and tax returns, general business, and taxation advice.
Lessa commenced her career with RSM in 2006 while she was studying at university, making her way up from Undergraduate to Manager.
"My career has always been about client relationships - understanding their business and working with them to see their business succeed."
Leesa is a numbers girl - her whole life is in an excel spreadsheet! Outside of work, Leesa is passionate about basketball, shopping, and reading.
- Leesa specialises in accounting for small to medium enterprises
- Financial Reporting
- Taxation Advice and Planning
- GST Compliance Obligations
- Business Structures
- Capital Gains Advice for Shareholders and Property Investors
- Cloud Accounting
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting)