Matthew Gordge is a Director of the Business Advisory division in Adelaide. Matthew has over 15 years of experience providing business, taxation and superannuation services to small to medium family businesses and individuals.
This service has covered a broad range of industries but those which Matthew has particular expertise include transport, construction, hospitality, dealerships, and health. Matthew seeks to develop a strong rapport with his clients to provide not only compliance work but business and planning advice that adds value to the client. In recent years this has included the use of cloud-based technology to access and use current client data to assist with various services.
Matthew Gordge is a Partner of RSM Australia Partners and a Director of RSM Australia Pty Ltd.
Solutions Matthew provides
Matthew advises clients on -
- Set up and maintenance of computerised accounting systems including cloud solutions
- Tax compliance and planning
- Preparation of financial statements
- Self-managed superannuation funds
- Business planning and advisory
- Advice on business sale and acquisition
- Cash flow management, budgeting and finance applications
- Family business and succession planning
- Assistance with business acquisitions including valuation, holding structure and financing application
- Land tax review and planning for property holding group
- Review of client information reporting and subsequent management process
- Outsourced CFO service
- Restructuring for family agreements and succession
- Member, Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Bachelor of Commerce (University of Adelaide)