Michelle is a Principal in our Business Advisory division and is based in our Melbourne office.
As an experienced adviser, Michelle provides taxation and accounting solutions to a range of clients from private clients to small to medium enterprises.
"I love working with clients to assist them with their business and personal wealth goals. I get such a buzz after successfully helping a client achieve their desired outcome."
While Michelle was studying she worked as a bookkeeper for two small manufacturing companies. Her first job was working on the cash registers at Coles.
Michelle loves to dance and has been known to break shoes and twist an ankle whilst dancing to some of her favourite tunes.
Michelle is a one-eyed Essendon supporter and is working hard to pass this passion on to her two young daughters.
SOLUTIONS MICHELLE PROVIDES
- Business Planning
- Business Strategy and Development
- Succession Planning and Estate Planning
- Family Wealth and Private Client
- Assisted a number of clients to streamline their business processes through technology.
- Member, Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Bachelor of Commerce (Majoring in Accounting, Finance & Financial Planning) - Deakin University