Murray is a principal of the Business Advisory division at RSM in Perth. He has over 10 years' experience advising across a broad range of clients in the SME sector including:
- mining services
- building and civil construction
Murray caters to various clients with a focus on medium to large businesses and small corporations.
Solutions Murray provides
Murray has specific strengths in:
- business structuring, including tax effective asset acquisitions
- tax planning and advisory (including GST & FBT)
- business planning
- budgeting and cash flow management
- business purchase and sale
- estate planning
Major projects Murray has been responsible for include:
- Advising and negotiating on sale of multiple sizeable machinery businesses.
- Restructure and refinance of significant agricultural business.
- Negotiations with creditors to prevent business wind up, allowing it to trade out.
- Budgeting and cash flow management review for mining services business to implement cost control measures during downturn.
Member, Chartered Accountants Australia & New Zealand
Bachelor of Commerce, Accounting and Business Law (Curtin University)