Thomas Skeffington is a director of the Business Advisory division of RSM in Goulburn. Thomas has over 25 years' experience as an accountant based in Goulburn, NSW and six years' experience as a professional engineer, including 12 months in Germany.
He provides services to an array of clients from small businesses in the private sector to government and semi-government departments.
Thomas Skeffington is a Partner of RSM Australia Partners and a Director of RSM Australia Pty Ltd.
Solutions Thomas Skeffington provides
Thomas specialises in taxation issues, business consulting, superannuation and general accounting advice.
He has worked for a variety of industries including agriculture, retail, engineering, manufacturing and mining, Aboriginal councils, rural lands boards, health, not-for-profit, and building and construction.
Thomas regularly provides advice across a variety of projects including:
- business structuring and plans
- assistance with financial applications
- business modelling and ongoing mentoring
- profitability analyses
- Member, Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) - University of Sydney
- Master of Commerce (Accounting) - University of New South Wales