Thomas is a Principal of the Businss Advisory division in Goulburn. Thomas has 15 years' experience as an accountant based in Goulburn, NSW and six years' experience as a professional engineer including 12 months in Germany.
He provides services to an array of clients from small businesses in the private sector to government and semi-government departments.
Solutions Thomas provides
Thomas specialises in taxation issues, business consulting, superannuation and general accounting advice.
He has worked for a variety of industries including agriculture, retail, engineering, manufacturing and mining, Aboriginal councils, rural lands boards, health, not-for-profit and building and construction.
Thomas regularly provides advice across a variety of projects including:
- business structuring and plans
- assistance with financial applications
- business modelling and ongoing mentoring
- profitability analyses
- Member, Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) University of Sydney
- Master of Commerce (Accounting) University of New South Wales