Vaughan began his career at RSM in Busselton in November 2014, before relocating to Manjimup in July of 2018. Having grown up in the southwest, he understands the problems that local businesses face, and proactively seeks out solutions to help his clients moving forward.
As a qualified Chartered Accountant, Vaughan is a committed and professional worker, with his client’s best interests always his number one priority. With the progression towards the cloud that most businesses are experiencing, Vaughan is both a Certified Xero Advisor and QuickBooks ProAdvisor. This knowledge of such programs enables him to assist his clients with real-time data, to allow them to make better and more informed decisions in order to progress their business.
Outside of office life, Vaughan can often be found wetting a line or simply relaxing and enjoying the company of his family and friends. He is also the treasurer for the local speedway club.
Solutions Vaughan provides
- Tax Compliance (Including Income Tax, GST and Capital Gains Tax)
- Financial Statement Preparation
- Cloud-Based Accounting Program advice and solutions
- General Business Advisory
- Member, Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Bachelor of Business – Accounting & Public Practice (Edith Cowan University)
- XERO Certified Advisor
- Intuit QuickBooks Certified ProAdvisor