Darren Booth, National Head of Security and Privacy Risk Services at RSM Australia, will be presenting at the upcoming South Pacific and Asia Conference 2020 (SOPAC®) on 'The latest news in cyber security'. This presentation will cover the following:
- Overview of the current and emerging trends in cyber security risks
- Determining your organisation's digital transformation footprint - what, where and how is information stored, processed and transmitted
- Identifying your organisation's cyber boundary and the potential areas at threat
- Building better information and cyber governance processes across the organisation to maintain resilience
- The different approaches to auditing cyber risks
- Understanding what should be in your audit plan to assist your organisation in managing information security
For more information on SOPAC®, please visit the conference event pagE >>
SOPAC® is Australia's premier internal audit event. The program is designed to address the needs of the internal audit community and feature a mix of world-class keynotes, technical sessions and networking.
ABOUT THE PRESENTER:
Darren is the National Head of Security and Privacy Risk Services at RSM Australia. Darren has over 17 years of experience in IT internal audit, technology risk consulting, security advisory and data analytics. A qualified Internal Auditor, IT Internal Auditor, Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) and previous Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard Qualified Security Assessor (PCI DSS QSA), Darren combines deep cyber risk knowledge with high-impact communications to c-suite and board levels.