Before joining the firm in 2003 to service the varied compliance and consulting needs of our rural clients, Ben gained experience with other local accounting practices after obtaining his commerce degree in 1997.
Ben has extensive knowledge and experience in providing taxation, accounting and business services and advice to individuals and small to medium enterprises of many types. This includes farming and a varied range of businesses operating as sole traders to partnerships, trusts and companies and various combinations a business structure may entail.
Solutions Ben provides
Ben has experience providing advice on the following:
- Tax compliance including income tax, GST and capital gains tax
- General tax advice and planning
- Business structures
- Business acquisition reviews
- Business solutions
- Rural accounting
- Succession planning
- Member, Chartered Practicing Accountants in Australia
- Bachelor of Commerce - Accounting (Edith Cowan University)