After running his own successful IT consulting firm for 15 years, Michael has worked with many large, national clients throughout Australia.
His extensive experience has helped clients in the energy, information and technology, not-for-profit, mining and property sectors.
“I have a knack of finding good talent in people and helping them to bring out the best in them.”
Michael’s passion for people is not only reflected in his work, he is a proud supporter or the Tech4Kids program and regularly lends his skills to this amazing cause.
Solutions Michael provides
- Business process improvements.
- ICT strategy, advice, and assurance.
- Digital Transformation strategy.
- ICT emergency response.
- Recovered a National organisation from a major Malware attack. Michael then co-ordinated the recovery and strategy for the rebuild and enhancement of the organisation.
- Master's Degree - Cyber/Computer Forensics and Counterterrorism (Edith Cowan University)
- Bachelor of Commerce - BCom E-Commerce (Edith Cowan University)